Managed Services – A proactive Service approach
At IntegrateIT Australia, we are dedicated to your productivity and keeping your business IT running smoothly. That’s why our managed service is proactive and we focus on preventing problems before they occur. Many IT service providers offer the traditional “Break Fix” service, waiting around until something goes wrong. Our managed service plans are designed for you to keep your eyes on your business, not your IT and safe guard against failures before they happen.
IntegrateIT Australia would rather your company not suffer a loss of productivity, that’s why our service is highly proactive and we focus on your business. That “Break Fix” equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours or days of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
The best thing about a Managed Services IT plan is that of budget. It is a major pain point for many SMB’s. However with our Managed Services plan, you always know what your IT budget and expenditure is and there are NO hidden fees what so ever.
We tailor the Managed Services plan to your needs, saving you from potential costs of support that you do not need and you only pay for what you need and use. It is cheaper than managing an in-house IT support team and costs can be tailored to your business needs.
There are no lock in contracts and we guarantee our services. Client satisfaction is paramount for us.
With managed services from IntegrateIT Australia, you can expect:
- Peace of mind, your systems are monitored 24/7
- Helpdesk access
- 24/7 support along with monitoring is available
- Less downtime, we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions, we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting, all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services.
- Reduced risk
- Lower costs than that of internal IT personnel
- Backup and Disaster Recovery planning
- Third party and vendor management
- Improved Performance and Service
- All reported back to you – complete transparency
Proactive, being good at fixing issues as they arise is exactly what you should expect from an IT service provider. Being proactive in monitoring your environment for potential issues and initiating preventative measures before incidents occur is what makes a good service provider a trusted partner.