Security is IntegrateIT Australia’s primary focus for businesses. Security is paramount in any business situation these days, whether that be a local server network, the Cloud or a hybrid of both, security must come first.
The IT world is changing at an astonishing pace with the risk of your information data being stolen and risk to any asset forever increasing, all companies must employ security measures that mitigate and manage the risk of the business network from data breaches.
With the new data breach laws in place in Australia and around the world, no business can think they are safe and become complacent. Security challenges and concerns forever evolve and security of networks must be continuously changed and added to.
According to a recent report by EY, 53% of businesses say their cyber security budget has increased over the last year due to an increase in cyber-attacks.
Here are some stats:
- Ransomware increased 6,000% from 2015 to 2016
- Ransomware was in almost 40% of all spam messages in 2016
If you have a detectable data breach, you have 28 to 30 days to report this to the OAIC. We can work with you to come up with a Data breach plan in the event there is a detected data breach. Our plans dot point and explain what actions need to be taken, what needs to occur and who needs to be contacted. We can also assist in the planned creation of response templates for both clients and suppliers in the event of a data breach.
With Network and Cybersecurity working hand in hand, IntegrateIT Australia can test your network to find and improve your cyber defence. Some of the technologies we use to secure your network and mitigate risks are:
- Firewalls to secure your network
- Intrusion Prevention
- DDoS Protection
- Web Application Security
- Endpoint Protection (Virus detection programs)
- Password policies
- Email Security within Office365
- Cloud Security & Virtual Firewalls
- Encryption of your network data and devices
- Network and Data Security
- Cyber insurance
- Operating Systems up to date and patched
- Use of Multi factor authentication
- Complete A to Z Disaster Recovery plans
We can also test on an Ad-Hoc basis or on a scheduled routine email phishing tests. These tests are used to test your staff to see who clicks on phishing emails and then also who enters information into the fake sites.
Security Awareness and training for managers and staff.
IntegrateIT Australia can run workshops for Cyber security and training of some or all staff within your organisation. We discuss everything to do with cyber security, data breach compliance, what occurs in a data breach and what must be followed and staff training on items like:
- Unusual activity in emails or the network
- To think before entering credentials anywhere
- Awareness of what scam and phishing emails look like
- How to report the incident to management or IT
- What actions must be taken if a breach is detected or even
We can periodically come in and train and re-train your staff with new awareness tactics and what to look out for.